Civil Division

The Civil Division is responsible for:

Filing civil petitions, small claims petitions, judgments, issuing summons, subpoenas, execution of granishments, orders of protection, and administrative orders., If you have a question about any of these items, please contact our office. We may assist you in filing your small claims case, but all other cases must be done by the individual or with the assistance of an attorney. Our clerks can not give legal advice which includes assistance with the filing of many types of civil cases. You may contact one of our civil clerks below for more information. You may look up your case on CaseNet.


Civil Division Clerks






Civil Forms










Download free Dreamweaver templates at